SPECIFICATIONS: ECOTECH VECTRA M1 PUMP
Flow: 2,000 gph (7,500 lph)
Max Head Pressure:21.5 feet (6.5 m)
Input: 1 inches (25 mm)
Output: .75 inches (19 mm)
Wattage: 80 watts
Included with the Vectra Pump are QuickCouple components, these fitted couplers provide the flexibility to make installation, cleaning and adjustments a breeze. The Vectra also boasts the ability to rotate the volute of the pump to adapt to the needs of your plumbing setup.
- Easy Connection
- Fast Setup
- Quick Disassembly
- British Standard Pipe Threading
RETURN PUMP OR CLOSED LOOP
The Vectra can be installed and operated as either a return pump or as closed loop flow pump.
Two distinct operational configurations
- Return Pump features calibration and Speed Lock
- Closed Loop features random and pulsing modes
INLINE OR SUMBERSIBLE
Vectra pumps feature a sealed motor and magnetic drive for internal and external operation as a return pump for Closed Loop flow. The Vectra’s flexibility will fit your needs for just about any setup that you wish to achieve.
The Vectra driver features EcoTech’s QuietDrive technology.
- Choose between Return Pump or Closed Loop configuration
- Access Vectra operational modes including Feed Mode
- QD Technology minimizes DC motor noise
- Fully adjustable flow
- Communicates with other QD and EcoSmart compatible devices
- Cost Savings
- The AC pump purchased must often be over-powered for your given setup to allow for flexibility.
- By adding artificial impedance to your flow, electricity is wasted. The Vectra pump will always operate at the optimum efficiency because there is no need to use a flow restricting valve to achieve your desired flow rate.
- Active Feedback
- Quiet Operation